Updated 3/8/17 – Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Parish Mission with Fr. Mullady must be CANCELLED. At the present time, we do not have an alternate date for the Mission. If Fr. Mullady is able to offer the Mission at a later date, information will be provided.
We regret this cancellation and hope to schedule this Mission again in the future.
For our Parish Mission this year, we are glad to welcome Fr. Brian Mullady, O.P. as he presents “New Hearts and Growth in Prayer”. Known for appearances on EWTN, Fr. Mullady will speak about how we can grow in prayer as a Lenten renewal using great spiritual authors such as St. Theresa of Avila, St. John of the Cross, and St. Thomas Aquinas.
The Mission will be offered Monday-Thursday, March 13-16, at two times each day:
- After 8:00 AM daily Mass
- At 7:00 PM in the evening
Circumstances permitting, the Sacrament of Reconciliation will be offered after the Mission presentations.
Short Biography and Interesting Facts about Fr. Mullady:
- Fr. Brian Thomas Becket Mullady is the son of an Air Force officer and was raised throughout the United States.
- He entered the Dominican Order in 1966 and was ordained in Oakland, California in 1972.
- He has been a parish priest, high school teacher, retreat master, mission preacher and university professor.
- He received his Doctorate in Sacred Theology (STD) from the Angelicum University in Rome, Italy and was professor there for six years.
- He has taught at several colleges and seminaries in the United States.
- He is currently a mission preacher and retreat master for the Western Dominican Province.
- He also teaches two months of the year at Holy Apostles Seminary in Cromwell, CT.
- He has had twelve series on Mother Angelica’s EWTN television network.
- He is the author of four books and numerous articles and writes the Answer column in Homiletic and Pastoral Review.
- He is also designed as an official Missionary of Mercy by Pope Francis for the Year of Mercy.
Come join us! We hope to see you there.