What are you looking for in the Church today? Let your voice be heard!
On Thursday, Nov. 9th, at 6pm in the basement classroom of the parish office building, join other 21-35 year olds as we come together to share our thoughts, needs, and desires for the direction of our young adult-focused ministry here at Lourdes.
- What sort of opportunities for service appeal to you?
- How can we better support your religious education and Catholic identity?
- What social activities/programs would you like to see offered for your age group or state in life?
- Are you desiring more opportunities for spiritual growth and enrichment?
- How can our faith community offer guidance and direction in your life?
- Do you feel accepted and supported? What does that look like to you?
- What gifts do you have to offer the parish? Are you willing to use them in the parish?
We recognize that young adults make an important contribution to the life of the parish, and we want to support you in any way we can. Please consider attending this first session and help us lay the foundation for a vibrant and successful young adult ministry! Not Catholic, not a problem, all are welcome